For everyone from avid cooks to novices in the kitchen, food processors can be time-saving kitchen aids when you need to prepare meals on both a small and large scale. More specialized than blenders, these household appliances are designed to not only mix liquids but also slice, grind, shred, chop and puree any food that you could imagine.
Yet not all food processors are built equal, with specific models providing more bonus features than others such as larger capacities or extra processing functions. Sometimes it comes down to brands, however, with some far outshining their competitors in terms of amenities, quality, and durability. These areas are where Cuisainart excels, and their food processor product lines are no exception, offering a varied range of devices that come with a plethora of attributes and are highly-renowned for their reliability.
If you’re a foodie looking to invest in an appliance that is sure to revolutionize your kitchen, search no further than the list below for the best Cuisinart food processors currently on the market. These are guaranteed to astound you or your money back.
Best for fledgling sous chefs? Cuisinart DLC-4CHB Mini-Prep Plus 4-Cup Food Processor
The Cuisinart Mini-Prep Plus Food Processor is ideal for cooks who crave versatility but in a compact size. This handy kitchen helper can chop fine herbs or grind even the hardest cheeses, sporting two touchpad buttons that are just as easy to use as they are to keep clean. These control the device’s stainless steel blades, which were designed with auto-reversing SmartPower technology to complete any food processing task in a flash. This food processor was constructed from BPA-free materials along with an elegant chrome finish, meaning it’s sure to make an excellent addition to any kitchen since it won’t take up too much storage space.
- SUPERIOR FUNCTION: The Cuisinart 250-watt mini prep plus food processor quickly chops and grinds with a patented reversible stainless-steel blade
- CONTROL: Push-button control panel with durable yet lightweight plastic body - Auto-reversing SmartPower blade that chops and grinds for two powerful processing options
- EASY CLEAN UP: Dishwasher-safe bowl and lid for easy clean up, wipe the motor base clean with a damp sponge or cloth
- INCLUDED: Comes with a 4-cup work bowl with handle, Stainless steel blade, spatula and instruction/recipe book
- LIMITED 18-MONTH WARRANTY: Refer to user manual for troubleshooting steps and questions surrounding warranty policies – this product is BPA free
Best for frequent but casual home cooks? Cuisinart FP-8SV Elemental 8-Cup Food Processor
Its rubberized touchpad is convenient to use, featuring three functions that vary between high, low, and pulse settings to tackle your cooking needs in a BPA-free design. The work bowl also includes graduated measurements along the sides to allow you to correctly ascertain the number of fruits and veggies that fit through its full feeding tube. Once added, the food can then be then sealed in, thanks to the Elemental’s SealTight Advantage system, where the reversible shredding and slicing discs can make short work of even the hardest ingredients. The device additionally comes in three colors, any of which is sure to blend right in with your kitchen’s interior design.
- SUPERIOR FUNCTION: Cuisinart’s 350-watt motor for our 8-cup food processor is for powerful food prep performance. Reversible shredding and slicing discs – medium to fine
- MUST-HAVE FEATURES: 8-cup work bowl with measurement markings, convenient rubberized controls – high, low, off and pulse. Integrated feed tube to add ingredients during processing
- INCLUDED: Food processor work bowl in gunmetal, work bowl cover, chopping blade, instruction manual, recipe booklet with removable dishwasher-safe parts for easy clean up
- NOTE TO CONSUMER: Blades and discs are sharp please handle with care. Please refer to manual for set up
- LIMITED 2-YEAR WARRANTY: Refer to user manual for troubleshooting steps and questions surrounding warranty policies – this product is BPA free
Best for serious cuisiniers? Cuisinart DLC-2011CHBY Prep 11 Plus 11-Cup Food Processor
If you desire a food processor that is going to get the job done, there’s no better option than the Cuisinart Prep 11 Plus Food Processor. Its stainless steel blades and discs are razor-sharp enough to handle tasks like chopping, shredding, slicing, mixing, pureeing, and even kneading dough. These blades are propelled by a powerful motor and controlled by a simple touchpad which features on and off buttons as well as pulse and dough settings, the latter of which activates the device’s PowerPrep dough blade. The Prep 11 Plus also sports a wide feeding tube at its top which can accommodate whole fruits and vegetables into the large work bowl. Use this appliance for large-scale events such as entertaining dinner guests and be amazed at just how much time you’ll save in the process. It certainly won’t clash with your kitchen decor as this food processor comes in three sleek colors, perfect for any countertop.
- Set includes a stainless steel medium slicing disc (4mm), a stainless steel shredding disc and 1 blade that can be used for chopping/mixing/kneading.. Cord length : 36 Inches
- Speed automatically adjusts to ensure proper dough consistency
- Includes spatula, recipe/instruction book; dishwasher-safe parts
- One-piece Supreme wide mouth feed tube holds whole fruits and vegetables
- Product Built to North American Electrical Standards.BPA Free
Best for professional gourmet chefs? Cuisinart DFP-14BCNY 14-Cup Food Processor
This Cuisinart 14-cup food processor is undoubtedly top of the line. You name it, and the DFP-14 does it, able to take on several cooking tasks like mixing, chopping, slicing, shredding, emulsifying, pureeing, and dough kneading. This professional-grade device has a powerful motor to control its durable, stainless steel blades, and its extra-large feeding tube allows any intact fruit or veggie to fit into the Lexan work bowl. The instructions are also easy to follow and adjustable with just a press of one of the device’s two buttons, which additionally include a pulse function. Moreover, if you’re seeking a food processor that is destined to match your kitchen cabinets, then you’ll be pleased to know that this appliance is manufactured in the widest range of colors on this list yet. What more could you ask for in a mod-con?
- SUPERIOR FUNCTION: Cuisinart’s 720-watt motor for our 14-cup large-capacity food processor can handle almost anything. Make any kind of dip, puree soup or sauce including hummus, salsa, guacamole - the possibilities are endless
- MUST HAVE FEATURES: The 14 cup food processor has an “on” and “off/pulse” buttons with a Lexan bowl, extra large feed tube with small and large pusher bowl sleeve assembly. Also a detachable disc stem for easy use and clean up. Cord length is 36-inches
- INCLUDED: Stainless steel standard slicing disc (4mm), medium shredding disc and stainless steel chopping/mixing blade. Also includes a spatula, instruction manual and recipe booklet with dishwasher-safe parts
- NOTE TO CONSUMER: Shredding and slicing blades are not adjustable. Please refer to the manual before set up
- FULL 5-YEAR WARRANTY: On motor with LIMITED 3-YEAR WARRANTY: Refer to user manual for troubleshooting steps and questions surrounding warranty policies – this product is BPA free
While there are several other well-known food processor brands such as Breville and Hamilton Beach, neither match the popularity of Cuisinart. Cuisinart is one of the most esteemed names when it comes to kitchen appliances, and it’s not hard to see why as their products are highly-reviewed for their performance and quality. It’s also an added bonus that their devices tend to be as stylish as they are functional, which makes them ideal for any home.
If you want a food processor that is going to speed up all of your cooking, then you won’t go wrong with any model produced by Cuisinart. Use yours to whip up everything from midnight snacks to whole feasts. You’re sure not to be disappointed.